Spaghetti with smoked salmon, sweet peas and avocado. Add the salmon and give the pan a stir. Be gentle, you don't want to break up the beautiful fish. Add salt and pepper to taste, then turn the heat down to low.
When pasta is cooked to your liking, drain and set aside. When butter is melted, add your pasta back into the saucepan with your cooked peas/carrots, smoked salmon, and avocado yogurt sauce. Toss the avocado sauce through the pasta with the salmon and the reserved cooking water. You can cook Spaghetti with smoked salmon, sweet peas and avocado using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with smoked salmon, sweet peas and avocado
- You need 1 lb of dry spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/4 lb of smoked salmon, roughly chopped or shaved.
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen sweet peas.
- You need 1 cup of whipping cream.
- You need 1 of avocado, cubed and drizzled with lemon juice to stop browning.
Season with lots of black pepper and another squeeze of lemon, to taste. Chop the remaining parsley and stir through to serve. Pasta with Salmon and Avocado is a Perfect Dinner for Two Fresh Colored Pasta with Salmon, Avocado and Wild Garlic Sauce is a seasonal delight. It is quick to make, satisfying and not a worry for your waistline.
Spaghetti with smoked salmon, sweet peas and avocado instructions
- Drop the spaghetti into a pot of boiling salted water. Move on to making the sauce..
- Put a medium pan on medium-high heat. Add a good splash of extra virgin olive oil and throw in the onions and garlic. Sweat for 2 minutes until the onions are just softened..
- Add the salmon and give the pan a stir. Be gentle, you don't want to break up the beautiful fish. After another 2 minutes, add the peas. After 1 minute more, stir in the cream. Add salt and pepper to taste, then turn the heat down to low. Return to the pasta, the noodles should be close to done..
- Once the noodles are cooked, add them to the pan of sauce. Be sure to drag a little pasta water with the spaghetti. Sprinkle on the cubes of avocado and toss everything gently..
Ready in minutes, Pasta with Salmon, Avocado and Wild Garlic Sauce is ideal for an impromptu or last-minute supper with a special someone tête-à-tête. Pasta salad with salmon and avocado is a wonderful lunch. Salty salmon and creamy avocado are a delicious combination, great with penne. Flavoured and filling but not too heavy, this dish is sure to keep you satisfied for the rest of the afternoon. Combine smoked salmon with pasta for a simple yet scrumptious lunch or supper.