Fried Rice with Egg and Spring Onions. Here's what you need: large eggs, bacon, medium onion, vegetable oil, rice, salt, black pepper, sugar, soy sauce, green onion. Heat oil in either a wok or nonstick frying pan over medium heat and add beaten eggs. Gently scramble the eggs; when they are almost done, remove from wok and set aside.
The ingredients are simple but taste is great. Basic fried rice recipes are quite popular all over China. Chinese people stir fry rice with different side ingredients and seasonings. You can have Fried Rice with Egg and Spring Onions using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Rice with Egg and Spring Onions
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- You need of Spring onion, about 10 cm or 5 in long.
- It’s 200 g of cooked rice.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Did you know that egg is the key to great fried rice? This recipe looked the easiest as I am by no means an experienced cook. I put in green onions and carrots instead of normal onions and beans and I also had left over chicken breast which I sliced up and added in to make it "Chicken Fried Rice". It's time for fried rice — the perfect vehicle to use up any and all leftover rice in your fridge.
Fried Rice with Egg and Spring Onions instructions
- First cook the plain white rice. Chop the spring onion into small pieces, put in a bowl and add sesame oil, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Leave to marinate for 15 min or more..
- Heat oil in a frying pan on a medium heat, add the beaten eggs..
- As the egg starts solidifying, add the warm cooked rice and the marinated spring onions..
- Stir fry quickly, mixing all the ingredients with a wooden spatula, but do not mix too much as it can become too sticky. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Note: the key to delicious fried rice is "quick cooking" so avoid over cooking or mixing too much. Good luck :).
In fact, it's time for one of our simplest, most flavorful fried rice dishes: bacon and egg fried rice. So you have some leftover rice from your week of awesome "serve with rice" dishes. Top each with a fried egg and shower with remaining ramp greens. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs and melted butter together, season with salt and pepper. Scramble the eggs with a tsp of oil and add it to fried rice along with spring onions and give a quick stir until well combined.