Parmesan Asparagus and Green Onion. And add garlic, parmesan, mushrooms and onions? This is so good- if you try it please let me know! Learn how to make Asparagus-and-Green Onion Risotto.
Tender green spears are a snap to cook, versatile, and healthy to boot! If you're looking for an everyday Check out these delicious ideas below: Garlic Parmesan Roasted. Ingredients include vegetable stock, olive oil, minced garlic cloves, chopped onion, dried thyme, bay leaf, Arborio rice, dry white wine, sliced leeks, chopped asparagus, unsalted butter, grated parmesan cheese, white. You can cook Parmesan Asparagus and Green Onion using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Asparagus and Green Onion
- It’s 1/2 dozen of Green Onions.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Asparagus.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of Olive Oil.
On two rimmed baking sheets, arrange green beans, onions, and mushrooms. Remove from heat and stir in Parmesan and zest of lemon. In a small saucepan, saute rice and onion in butter until onion is tender. Instant pot Garlic Parmesan Asparagus is great with Instant Pot Honey Ham, Skillet Augratin Potatoes, Or even my French Onion Pot Roast.
Parmesan Asparagus and Green Onion step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Wash all vegetables well..
- Mix onions and asparagus in a 9" x 13" cooking pan..
- Brush olive oil on the onions and asparagus until they are lightly coated on all sides..
- Salt and pepper the onions and asparagus..
- Lightly sprinkle parmesan on the onions and asparagus. (1/2 cup).
- Toss the onions and asparagus until the vegetables are evenly coated with salt, pepper and cheese..
- Bake vegetables for 35-40 minutes..
- Once vegetables are soft take them out of the oven and sprinkle the rest of the parmesan cheese on top..
Look for the bright color of green on asparagus when picking it out. You want to have a stiff stock that will hold its shape. Our creamy Asparagus-Parmesan Tart is great to serve at brunch. Spread onions onto bottom of crust; top with asparagus. Whisk cream cheese, sour cream, eggs and lemon zest until blended.