Onion Miso Pork and Cabbage. Onion Miso Pork and Cabbage step by step. Chop cabbage finely, grate onion, and grind sesame seeds in a suribachi. Chop cabbage finely, grate onion, and grind sesame seeds in a suribachi.
See great recipes for Simple cabbage, onion, garlic and bacon salad too! Taste the sauce and add extra Miso or Soy Sauce if required, depending on the saltiness of Miso you use. Heat Oil in a large frying pan of wok over the high heat, cook Pork Mince and Ginger. You can have Onion Miso Pork and Cabbage using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Onion Miso Pork and Cabbage
- Prepare 5-6 1/4 inch of slices pork.
- Prepare 1/4 of green cabbage.
- It’s of Marinade-.
- It’s 2 tbsp of red miso.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of mirin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sake.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1/4 of onion grated finely (with daikon oroshi grater).
- You need 1 tsp of ginger tubed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic tubed.
- It’s of For Sauce-.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground sesame seeds.
- You need of For Cabbage-.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ra-yu.
When Pork changed colour, add Cabbage and cook, stirring, until Cabbage is softened. Add the sauce and mix to combine. You can also make a Miso pork belly rice bowl with the same ingredients by layering rice -> cabbage slaw -> pork belly -> green onions. Finish with a small spoonful of Siracha Gochujang sauce.
Onion Miso Pork and Cabbage instructions
- Chop cabbage finely, grate onion, and grind sesame seeds in a suribachi..
- Cut pork roast into 1/4 inch slices..
- Combine marinade in a bowl..
- Massage marinade into pork slices, let sit for 10-15 mins..
- Cook pork slices in a skillet on medium heat for about 1 minute on each side, flip over once again for 30 seconds and then set aside onto a plate. Leave remaining marinade in the bowl..
- Add remaining marinade into the pan, heat until bubbling, turn off heat and add ground sesame seeds, return pork to the pan and coat in sauce. Remove pork to the plate..
- Add the butter, cabbage and Ra-yu to the pan. Heat on medium and sauté the cabbage for 3-4 minutes..
- Serve with rice (or hot noodles) and vegetables. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156607-pan-fried-okra-with-ginger-marinade This is a great side dish to serve it with..
Add the pork and broad bean chilli paste. When the pork has browned, add the cabbage and the green pepper. Add the liquid miso and stir. Fry until the liquid reduces and serve. Remove the pork chops and transfer to a platter.