Onion and green pepper fish. METHOD Wash & dry the fish. Sprinkle with some salt, pepper, and smoked paprika. Add olive oil into a large frying pan.
Layer onion and bell peppers in skillet. Sprinkle with half of thyme and pepper. Garden-Style Fish with Onions and Bell Peppers. You can have Onion and green pepper fish using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Onion and green pepper fish
- It’s 2 clove of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 large of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Fish Fillets.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Place fish in a non-stick baking dish and set aside. Heat olive oil in sautee pan on medium heat. Add onions and peppers and sautee untill soft. Drain juice from tomatoes and add to pan.
Onion and green pepper fish step by step
- Mix the salt and soy sauce and add to the fish.
- Let it sit for 4hrs.
- In a skillet add some vegetable oil and sauté the onions. Add the bell pepper cut into cubes.
- Add the fish and let it pan fry until all sides Brown.
- Serve with rice or a side of your choice..
- Great for light dinner.
Add salt and basil and continue heating until tomatoes are warm. This recipe is inspired by a cooking class I recently took in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, where I learned to make a number of dishes including this gorgeous herbed baked fish with rainbow bell peppers. Let me show you how easy it is to make this light, flavorful dish! This dish is packed with juicy veggies and tomatoes. The cod with tomatoes and peppers play together and the onions give it a little bite.