Spicy soy sauce chicken with onion and green pepper. Let the chicken stand while preparing the other ingredients. The sauce which brings all the flavors together and makes the bland sausages taste good is slightly sweet but super spicy. It's made with red chilli flakes, green chillies and black pepper, tomato sauce and soy sauce.
Marinate chicken, and whisk together sauce ingredients (per recipe below). Cook chicken about three-quarters of the way through and remove from skillet. Cook veggies adding the chicken and sauce back to the pan until sauce is thickened and chicken is cooked through. You can have Spicy soy sauce chicken with onion and green pepper using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy soy sauce chicken with onion and green pepper
- It’s 2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 of taaspoon sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Chinese wine.
- Prepare of White pepper.
- It’s 2 of red Chili.
- Prepare 1 of Green pepper.
- Prepare 1 of small Onion.
- You need of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 of Chicken filet.
Top with peanuts and green onions, and serve over a bed of rice or noodles. A pan to make the sauce. A wok to make the chicken and pepper stir-fry. Workflow to make the chicken pepper and stir-fry.
Spicy soy sauce chicken with onion and green pepper instructions
- Chicken fillet, seasoning with st, sugar, white pepper and Chinese wine. Stay for 30 minutes.
- Chopped onion, green pepper, Chili and garlic.
- Stir fried the garlic and chilli after the oil is hot.
- Add Onion and keep stir flying (until it becomes golden in Color).
- Put the chicken fillet (spicy soy source may be added if you want to be more spicy).
- After 3 minutes, put the green pepper and keeps stir frying until the chicken is done..
Combine cooked bell peppers, onions, chicken with the sauce. teriyaki chicken, bell pepper onion stir-fry. Please make sure to read the recipe instructions carefully to avoid. Place the chicken in a bowl and evenly coat with flour. Slice green peppers and onion into strips. Combine sugar, soy sauce, chili paste and chicken stock or water in a small bowl.