Steamed Chicken with Green Onion Sauce. Ingredients needed: -whole chicken -ginger -salt -green onion -peanut oil -water -shitake mushrooms (optional) -vegetable on side (optional) (gailan. Chinese steamed chicken with ginger and green onion. I have made this steamed chicken recipe several times this summer.
Dress up plain chicken breasts with a low-fat white sauce flavored with green onions, garlic and thyme. Serve over steamed rice so you won't miss any. Remove chicken from pan; keep warm. You can have Steamed Chicken with Green Onion Sauce using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steamed Chicken with Green Onion Sauce
- It’s 350 g of Chicken thigh.
- You need of < Marinated water >.
- Prepare 5 slices of Ginger.
- You need 5 cm of Kombu seaweed.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s 500 cc of Water.
- You need of < Green onion dressing >.
- You need 100 g of Green onion.
- You need 20 g of Ginger.
- Prepare 150 cc of Canola oil.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Sugar.
Bring sauce to a boil over medium-high heat. Scrape bottom and sides of pan, using a rubber spatula. Green onion dipping sauce Spring Onion Minced Garlic Minced Ginger Shallot Oil Chicken Stock White pepper. Add chicken stock and pepper to taste.
Steamed Chicken with Green Onion Sauce instructions
- Prepare 350g of chicken thigh, cut, open and flatten meat to an even thickness.
- Steam meat with skin side down in a steamer for 10 min. After 10 min, turn off heat, turn meat over, close the lid and leave for 5 min.
- Prepare sauce to marinate. In a container, pour water, salt, mix well and add ginger. Add kelp if you like for an extra flavour..
- Place chicken when cool in a container with a sauce, leave it overnight in a fridge, so chicken get better marinated..
- Prepare a green onion dressing. Cut green onion and ginger in a small pieces, put both into a heat resistant bowl. Heat up 150ml canola oil. Be careful, it's very dangerous, don't leave it unattended. Pour heated oil into a bowl to get flavours and mix well..
- Slice marinated chicken into bite size pieces. place them on a plate and done !! If you wish, cilantro and white sesame will go very well..
- 2 min half video for this recipe by Coozy Life. Https://youtu.be/nGFuReIpvZo.
Cooking tips: You can get ready made chicken stock from steaming the. This recipe for "Chicken with Green Onion Sauce" is fresh, refreshing, and delicious. Served as an appetizer or main dish, it is a perfect summer recipe. The tasty green onion sauce in this dish is the key to this dish and very easy to make. Remove the plate from the steamer and pour any liquid that has collected into a Slice the chicken on the diagonal and return to the plate.