Fried Rice Chorizo & Spring Onions. Don't throw away your left-over rice and make this easy and tasty Chorizo Fried Rice. Simply add a few drops of hot sauce to give it a spicy kick! Heat half the oil in a wok.
Continue breaking up any pieces of chorizo. Add in the butter, and let that begin to melt. This will not only add great flavor to the rice, and I think is a secret weapon when it comes to making fried rice, but it also crisps up the rice. You can have Fried Rice Chorizo & Spring Onions using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Rice Chorizo & Spring Onions
- It’s 4-5 Cups of White Grain Rice- a day old or cold rice.
- You need 1/2 Pound of (about 3 links) Chorizo Bilbao.
- You need Half of Cup of Diced Spring Onions.
- Prepare of Sesame Oil or Butter.
- You need 3 of Garlic Cloves Peeled and Minced.
- You need of You can also add in some veggies or scrambled egg.
- It’s of To tbsp Light Soy Sauce.
The preparation for this recipe is simple. First, we are going to start dicing our yellow onion. Next, we will prepare our sauce, in a bowl mix the low sodium soy sauce, the oyster sauce and the sesame oil. Also, we are going to remove the casing from our chorizos.
Fried Rice Chorizo & Spring Onions step by step
- Prepare Ingredients.
- Preheat skillet in medium high heat pour sesame oil or butter then add the chorizo, fry until tender….Add the Garlic saute this until golden brown for a minute.
- Add the rice combine with the chorizo, add in salt and pepper to taste stir until it is heated throughout..
- Pour the Soy Sauce stir until cooked then garnish with green onions and serve….
Cooking Chorizo Fried Rice Fried rice needs to be cooked quickly and tossed frequently, so you won't have time to slice the shallots, for example, while the rice mixture is cooking. Chorizo sausage is a great deli item to keep in the fridge as a staple. Preparation. in a dry skilet on med heat, toast all the dry spices until fragrant. Let come to room temp then mix with garlic and pork. Mexican Chorizo Rice is a fully flavored and spicy rice dish that goes great with tacos, quesadillas, burritos, you name it!