Apple Spring Onion Burger Patties. Apple Spring Onion Burger Patties Great for casual meals where you can shape the patties into small bites. If it's for dinner, turn into round patties, slice some cucumbers, onions, tomatoes and then combine it with your favorite sauce (chili and tomato sauces works fine) and you're good to go. Pork and Apple Burgers are perfect if you're following a calorie controlled diet, and fits well with any one of the major diet plans such as Weight Watchers.
Next time, I'll use twice the onion because they were just to good by themselves while the burgers cooked. These apple butter onion chicken burgers are the perfect game day and outdoor grilling burgers. They are packed full of sweet apple butter flavor and pair perfectly with smoked Gouda cheese and homemade apple butter caramelized onions. You can have Apple Spring Onion Burger Patties using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple Spring Onion Burger Patties
- You need of [Main Ingredients].
- Prepare of minced pork.
- It’s 2 of small green apples, cored and grated.
- It’s 3 pcs of bread, crumbs, torn into pieces.
- It’s 4 of spring onions, chopped.
- Prepare 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 inch of minced ginger.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried thyme (or mixed herbs if that's what you have).
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili sauce (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sriracha sauce (optional – for that additional kick).
- You need 2 tsp of steak powder (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce (optional).
- It’s 2 tbsp of corn starch, wheat or potato flour.
- It’s of [To Serve].
- It’s slices of cucumber, tomatoes, fresh onions.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, sunny side ups, each person.
- Prepare slices of cheese.
- It’s of your favorite burger sauces.
- Prepare of buttered toasts or burger buns.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil for frying.
This post is sponsored by Musselman's. Melt butter in skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions to hot pan and begin caramelizing, stirring occasionally. Divide the sausagemeat into four portions and shape into patties.
Apple Spring Onion Burger Patties instructions
- In a large bowl, mix minced pork, spring onions, garlic, ginger, dried thyme, cayenne pepper, black pepper, salt, chili sauce, sriracha sauce, steak powder, soy sauce, corn starch (or wheat/potato flour) well.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in pan and fry the shaped patties on both sides until browned (till it holds its shape).
- Option 1 OVEN : Line up heat proof pan with foil and bake at up to 140 – 160 degrees for approximately 25 minutes (depends on oven). Turn patties over once or twice throughout.
- Option 2: AIR FRYER : Line up patties nicely (using accessories if you have it, it's OK if you don't, just turn it twice throughout), heat air fryer to 150 degrees and air fry for approximately 20 minutes..
- Serve with cut-up vegetables, sauces and buttered bread/toast/bun.
Turkey Apple Burgers are a healthy and easy way to bring all the flavors of fall into a quick dinner that is good for you and packed with flavor. No more boring turkey burgers around here. With fall in full swing and Thanksgiving on the horizon, I have turkey on the brain. Best Onions for Burgers – Types. Burger recipes hardly ever tell you what onion to use.