Creamy dill pickle potato salad. Potato salads and pasta salads have to be my favorite summer side dishes to make. They are so versatile and I can make a big bowl ahead of time. This Dill Pickle Potato Salad is one of my favorites!
The tangy flavor of the pickle juice marries well with the creaminess of the mayonnaise. This dish can be served with just about anything from hamburgers to steaks, to grilled chicken or seafood. Grandma's Creamy Dill Pickle Potato Salad combines red onion, celery, dill pickles, chives and hard boiled eggs into the dreamiest creamy mayo base. You can cook Creamy dill pickle potato salad using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy dill pickle potato salad
- You need 1 quart of red skin potatoes cut into bite size pieces.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chopped celery.
- Prepare 3 of spears Valley Brook Farms grape leaf dill pickle spears diced.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of diced scallions (or red onion).
- You need 3 of heaping tablespoons mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Valley Brook Farms Flying pepper mustard.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of juice from pickles.
- It’s to taste of Fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh dill finely chopped.
It is quick to come together and can be served right away or stashed away for a couple of days. Spring and summer are on their way. Place potatoes in a Dutch oven or large kettle and cover with water; bring to a boil. Sour cream is the secret weapon in this five-ingredient potato salad, and substitutions are a breeze The story of two heroes inspires this potato salad, which is the perfect side for a Memorial.
Creamy dill pickle potato salad instructions
- Bring large pot of well salted water to boil then add potatoes and cook till till tender (about 15 minutes). Drain and let cool while adding other ingredients to a large bowl. Then add potatoes and stir gently. Taste and adjust for seasoning..
- Cover salad and refrigerate up to an hour before serving.
Dill Pickle Potato Salad: A creamy mustard potato salad recipe, fun and flavorful with crunchy dill pickles. This is how to make the best potato salad – it promises to be a summer favorite! Dill Pickle Potato Salad is my favorite. I'm picky when it comes to potato salad. This Dill Pickle Potato Salad is deliciously and loaded with crunchy dill pickles in a zesty dill pickle juice infused dressing!