Stir-Fried Beef & Bean sprout. Move beef to the side of the wok and add broccoli, bell pepper, carrots, green onion, and garlic to the center of the wok. Beef top sirloin steak is sliced across the grain for tenderness, coated in a sweet-and-savory soy sauce marinade, then quickly stir fried with fresh green pepper, onion, and tomatoes. By Kim Wilson WATCH This colorful beef and vegetable stir-fry features red and green bell peppers along with mung bean sprouts, a common Asian ingredient that adds a slightly nutty taste and crisp texture to the dish.
Sign in or create your My Good Food account to join the discussion. We use this recipe often for a quick healthy dinner. Add the sauce and stir-fry the beef over high heat. You can cook Stir-Fried Beef & Bean sprout using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir-Fried Beef & Bean sprout
- It’s 250 grams of Sliced Beef.
- It’s 200 grams of Bean Sprout.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Spring Onion.
- You need 2 tsp of Soy Sauce★.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sake(Japanese cooking wine)★.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil★.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Oyster Sauce◎.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Soy Sauce ◎.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sake(Japanese cooking wine) ◎.
- You need 2 tsp of Sugar◎.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sesame Oil ◎.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt & Pepper.
Now it comes to the final step. Return the browned beef slices to the pan. At the cornstarch slurry to thicken the sauce. Dish out and garnish with white sesame seeds.
Stir-Fried Beef & Bean sprout instructions
- Cut spring onion into small pieces (Mince). Wash bean sprout with water and drain well..
- Mix ◎ ingredients in a small bowl..
- Cut the beef into bite size. Put in a bowl and add ★ ingredients. Rub it in well. Keep it for 15 minutes..
- Put beef in a frying pan. Turn on fire with medium heat. Stir-fry beef until the color changes..
- Add bean sprouts and stir fry quickly (About 1 minute). Add ◎ sauce and stir fry quickly (about 30 seconds)..
- Place it on a dish. Sprinkle spring onion on it..
More tips on how to prepare the beef and broccoli stir-fry Beef – As with all stir fries, this cooks very quickly so you need to use a decent cut of beef for it. Rump, flank, sirloin, t-bone and scotch fillet are excellent for this recipe. Rump, flank, sirloin, t-bone and scotch fillet are excellent for this recipe. There are so many different ways to customize this recipe to your family's tastes. Protein: Instead of sliced beef, you can use ground beef, or even chicken, shrimp or tofu.