Grenadine Fruit Sundae. Take a glass and fill it with some ice (ice baby) and then add in orange juice and tequila. Float the grenadine to get that sunrise effect. Tagada Strawberry Tiramisu and Meringue Lolibox.
Mix the Bacardi and Curacao together and set aside. Pour the grenadine into a Collins glass and fill with ice. Add the orange juice leaving room at the top. You can cook Grenadine Fruit Sundae using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grenadine Fruit Sundae
- You need 1 cup of sliced strawberries (or any other berries you like).
- It’s 1/4 cup of pineapple tidbits.
- You need 1/4 cup of grenadine syrup.
- It’s 2 of -6 oz yogurt cups (greek yogurt or yoplait yogurt).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice, freshly squeezed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sliced almonds.
Pour the Bacardi and curacao mixture slowly over the top giving it a layered look. Garnish with an orange slice and cherry.. Grenadine was originally prepared from pomegranate juice, sugar, and water. Spooky Halloween Holiday Cocktail using Grenadine Syrup.
Grenadine Fruit Sundae step by step
- Combine fruit with grenadine syrup and lemon juice. Marinate for 30 minutes to an hour..
- Set up sundae glasses or bowls..
- Layer in this order..1.) fruit first 2.) a little of the syrup 3.) yogurt 4.) a little more syrup 5.) more fruit 6.) lastly, top with more yogurt. Add sliced almonds to the top and enjoy!.
Grenadine is a viscous syrup that has a sweet-tart fruit fragrance. But in case you've missed out on this non-alcoholic syrup, we've stacked a list of grenadine substitutions. Try blending them in your recipes and make refreshing cocktails. Made from classic Champagne grape varieties. Balanced apple fruit & vibrant acidity.