"Merry Me" Margarita. Merry Me has come to a close, but the Christmas cheer lives on. 🎄 🌟. Thank you to everyone who partook in Merry Me's spirit of love, joy, and giving to. Will You Merry Me? is a television comedy Christmas film starring Wendie Malick and Cynthia Stevenson.
Merry Me Events is a Wedding Planner in E, MI. They caught it perfect with the cat tripping off the nip~!!! You can have "Merry Me" Margarita using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of "Merry Me" Margarita
- You need of alcohol.
- It’s 6 oz of tequila silver.
- It’s 1 1/2 oz of orange liqueur.
- You need 1/2 oz of whipped vodka.
- It’s of liquids.
- Prepare 6 oz of margarita mix.
- You need 6 oz of cranberry juice.
- You need 1 tsp of grenadine.
- Prepare 4 oz of club soda **.
- It’s of toppings.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coarse salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sparkling sugar.
- Prepare 4 of strawberries.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- It’s 1 can of maraschino cherry **.
- You need 4 tsp of msch cherry juice **.
- You need of tools.
- It’s 1 of paper plate.
- It’s 4 of martini glasses.
- You need 1 of knife (any size).
- Prepare 1 of jigger or shot glass.
"Merry Me" Margarita instructions
- all ingredients marked with ** are optional ingredients. measurements are based on the assumption that 1 shot glass is equivalent to 1.5 ounces. serving sizes are based on using martini glasses, not margarita glasses..
- pour salt and sparkling sugar mixture onto a flat paper plate. Use your finger to mix evenly together.
- cut the lime and rub it around the entire lip of each martini glass.
- roll the coated lip of the glass in the salt/sugar mixture until lip is thoroughly coated.
- cut strawberry into slices, make a small cut to place strawberry on the lip of the glass.
- measure and pour all alcohol & liquids into a large shaker, pour in a fair amount of ice, shake well. ** if using optional ingredient club soda, do not add into this mixture **.
- use the strainer portion of mixer to pour the mixture into prepared martini glasses.
- ** top drinks with 1 maraschino, 1 teaspoon of the maraschino liquid from the jar, and top off the glass with the club soda. soda should be added last and not shaken **.