Sammies Surf Cooler. See great recipes for Hot ham and cheese sammies, Sour Shrimp Sammies too! See great recipes for Ribena Spritzer, Rosemary Citrus Spritzer too! Still in the experimental stages of tweeking this recipe to my liking but happy with it so far 😉 Andrea Becktel.
Water coolers are extremely convenient for a variety of reasons. First, they eliminate the need to buy small bottles of water for your home or business. That means fewer trips to the store and fewer plastic bottles to gather up and recycle each week. You can have Sammies Surf Cooler using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sammies Surf Cooler
- You need 2 oz of light rum.
- You need 1 1/2 oz of whiskey (of your choice).
- Prepare 3 oz of orange juice.
- It’s 2 oz of peach nectar.
- You need 2 oz of 7 Up or Sprite.
- You need 2 tbsp of grenadine syrup.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice, freshly squeezed.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- It’s 1 of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1 slice of of oranges or peaches.
Next, when you purchase larger bottles of water for water home or commercial water dispensers. A Sammie is a simple sandwich, but not just any sandwich. We slice meats and cheeses every morning to assemble a fresh, portable, delicious handheld lunch. Our recipe is a time tested wonder of sandwich science.
Sammies Surf Cooler step by step
- Garnish a tall glass by dipping rim into fresh squeezed lemon juice and dipping into granulated sugar on a plate..
- Fill garnished glass to the top with ice cubes..
- Mix all ingredients and pour into the glass..
- Finish by garnishing glass with freshly sliced oranges or peach slices..
Soft fresh bread, creamy cheese, southern mayo, a touch of prepared mustard, a healthy pair of crunchy pickle slices, and a generous. You are not going to find fries like Sammie's on Rollins Rd. Fresh every serving hot dogs best hot dog I have ever eaten I am a regular customer because of that. Plenty of other foods to choose from also. Best gyros and burgers in Round Lake, hands down.