Ofada rice. It is also called Unpolished rice as it is rice in it's natural state Ofada rice is notorious for its dirtiness and stone contents though the quality has improved. Ofada Rice, also known as brown rice, is a local, Nigerian unpolished rice which is non-genetically modified. It is the short, robust and brown rice planted mostly in Ogun State and some other states in. Последние твиты от Ofada Rice (@OfadaNation).
Ofada Rice and sauce is a Nigerian favourite. The combination of meats and peppers adds complex The best part about this ofada rice recipe is that is easy to prepare and will have you enjoying the. Ofada rice is a specie of local brown rice popularly grown in the eastern parts of Nigeria. You can cook Ofada rice using 30 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ofada rice
- You need of Stock fish.
- You need of Dry fish.
- It’s of Crayfish.
- It’s of Beef.
- You need of Ofada rice.
- You need of Spicy sausage and spinach rice.
- It’s 2 cups of basmati rice.
- You need of Sausage.
- You need of Onions.
- Prepare of Grinded hot pepper.
- Prepare of Oil.
- It’s of Spinach.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- You need of Maggi and salt.
- You need of Shawarma.
- It’s of Shawarma bread.
- It’s of Beef.
- It’s of Sausage.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
- You need of Cabbage(grated).
- You need of Carrot (grated).
- Prepare of Onions.
- You need of Cucumber (cut into slice).
- You need of Rainbow drink.
- You need of Soda.
- It’s of Any orange juice.
- You need cubes of Ice.
- You need of Blue color.
- It’s of Grenadine syrup.
This delicious rice is famous for its unique taste and is neither polished nor genetically modified. Brown Rice is a variety of Ofada Rice specially milled to retain the nourishing bran of the rice for good health and for the discerning consumer. Whether you like the smell of Ofada Rice when cooking or. Ofada sauce is stew for ofada rice.
Ofada rice step by step
- Wash and oil your stock fish, dry fish and beef(cut into bits). Add maggi,salt,garlic and ginger.
- Per-boil your rice(traditional). And keep it aside.
- In a pot,put palm oil and add onions and stir till brown. Add your grinded tomatoes and grinded peppers. Then add maggi and salt. Add locust beans.
- Add your boiled stock fish mixture into the pot and stir.
- Per boil your basmati rice and keep aside.
- Put your oil in a pot, when it heat add your sliced onions and fry. Add garlic and grinded pepper and stir then cut your sausage into bits and add the sausage into the pot.
- And stir for about 3-4 mins.
- Add your per boiled rice into the sausage pot and stir. Add soy sauce and maggi(optional). Finally add little amount of water into the pot and cover it.
- After a minute add your cut spinach into the pot but don’t stir leave to stream for about a minute then turn. Cover the pot and let it cook.
- Cut your sausage and fry for garnishing..
- Wash and cut your beef into slices. Add maggi,ginger,onions and boil it.
- Into a frying pan add small amount of oil. Add onion,garlic and grinded hot pepper, then add your meat.
- Inside a bowl mix your mayonnaise, ketchup and vinegar and stir.
- Set your paper,.
- First pour the orange juice in a cup. Using a spoon,fix the spoon by a side and pour little amount of grenadine syrup. Using a toothpick dip the toothpick inside the color then inside a cup containing your soda. Then put the soda in the juice.
I must confess that the demand for this recipe in the last few months is over the roof. So many people wanted to learn how to make ofada sauce/stew. Www.yummieliciouzfoodrecipes.com Click on this link to know more about the nutritional benefits of ofada rice: Nutritional information. Ofada rice is a local rice produced in Nigeria, it is short and has brown stripes. Other important benefits you can derive from Ofada rice are the impressive level of antioxidants.