Ground beef stuffed peppers. Ground Beef Stuffed Green Bell Peppers With Cheese. Use your choice of red, green, orange, or yellow bell peppers to make these beautiful stuffed veggies filled with savory meat and rice. I used ground turkey and italian turkey sausage instead of beef.
Divide beef mixture evenly among peppers; replace tops. Top stuffed peppers with a small amount of shredded cheddar cheese just before they are done and then return them to the oven and bake just until the cheese has melted. Ground turkey or ground chicken may be used to replace all or part of the ground beef in the recipe. You can cook Ground beef stuffed peppers using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground beef stuffed peppers
- It’s 1 pound of lean ground beef.
- You need 4 of red peppers.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 can of rotel tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of small onion diced.
- You need to taste of Montreal steak seasoning.
- Prepare 4 slices of provolone cheese.
Stuffed Peppers With Ground Beef And Rice Recipes. Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef and RiceSandra's Easy Cooking. This Beef Stuffed Peppers recipe is a complete meal made w/ ground beef, rice, onions, tomato sauce & Mediterranean spices – an easy weeknight family dinner. Everyone needs a solid ground beef recipe that's not burgers at their disposal.
Ground beef stuffed peppers instructions
- Cut red pepper in half and remove the seeds. Place in a baking dish or aluminum foil covered cookie sheet..
- In a frying pan brown the ground beef with onion and Montreal steak seasoning..
- Add 8 oz cream cheese to the burger mixture and stir until melted..
- Add in a can of rotel tomatoes.
- Fill the peppers with the mixture. Bake on 350 for an hour. Turn oven off and place a slice of provolone cheese on each pepper. Leave I. The just until melted..
Smoky stuffed poblano peppers with ground beef pack tons of zesty southwestern flavor into a low carb take on stuffed peppers. Cauliflower rice easily stands in for regular rice in this bold stuffed poblano recipe. Stuffed peppers filled with ground beef, Mexican-inspired seasonings, black beans, corn, and fire-roasted tomatoes. They make for delicious individual portions loaded with protein and veggies! Stuffed bell peppers are the perfect way to deliver a complete meal all in one edible bowl.