Mapo Tofu Braised silken tofu and ground beef with spicy sauce. Authentic Szechuan style mapo tofu is one of the branding dishes of Szechuan cuisine. It is spicy, numbing, hot, aromatic and tender. Mapo tofu is one of the top ten famous Chinese dishes and enjoys a high popularity among not only Chinese people but also many western countries.
Tofu – silken tofu will not work for this dish as it will literally fall apart as you stir it while cooking. Chili Bean Sauce is available in most large. Mapo Tofu is a popular Chinese dish from Sichuan Province, where spicy food is king and the signature spice of the region–the Sichuan Peppercorn–gives dishes a The spicy sauce coats the soft cubes of silken tofu, tasty bits of ground pork, scallion, and Sichuan (or Szechuan) peppercorns. You can cook Mapo Tofu Braised silken tofu and ground beef with spicy sauce using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mapo Tofu Braised silken tofu and ground beef with spicy sauce
- You need 120 g of Ground beef.
- It’s 1 pack of Tofu.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Grated garlic.
- You need of (Season beef).
- It’s 1 Tsp of Sake.
- It’s 1 Tbs of Water.
- You need 1 Tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 of &1/2 Tbs Starch.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Canola oil.
- It’s of (Seasonings for sauce).
- Prepare 200 cc of Chicken&Pork broth.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Cooking sake.
- It’s 2 Tbs of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2/3 Tsp of Doubanjiang (Chilli bean sauce).
- It’s of (Flavouring oils).
- It’s 1 Tsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 Tsp of Chilli oil.
- You need 1 Tbs of Canola oil.
The Best Silken Tofu Chinese Recipes on Yummly Sweet And Spicy Silken Tofu, Eggplant Mapo Tofu, Soy-braised Shiitake Mushrooms With Silken Tofu. Savory Steamed Silken Tofu with Crispy ShiitakesVery Vegan Val. onion, chili pepper, granulated sugar, garlic chili sauce, vegetable oil and..braised silken tofu dish, with ground chicken, drenched in thick savory garlic ginger sauce. Mun tahu literally means braised tofu, originally a Hakka Chinese dish, but is now widely enjoyed by I think of mun tahu as the non spicy version of mapo tofu.
Mapo Tofu Braised silken tofu and ground beef with spicy sauce instructions
- Cut a pack of silken tofu and prepare a teaspoon of grated garlic.
- Season ground beef and mix it lightly.
- Put some canola oil and Doubanjiang (Chilli bean sauce) into a pan (Strong heat). When the smell comes out add the beef, and when the meat changes colour add garlic..
- A moment later, put the all ingredients and Tofu then braise 2-3 min. Thicken the sauce with starch..
- Add 3 kinds oil for flavouring on top and wait 5 seconds with heating. It's not going to be greasy !!.
- This cooking video is 「Coozy Life Mapo tofu 」on my YouTube channel now ! Stay home but enjoy your cooking time guys !!.
In fact, I would argue most Indonesians are. Mapo tofu (麻婆豆腐) is named after its inventor Mapo (means pockmarked elderly lady) who ran a Over recent years, Mapo tofu started appearing on the menus of oversea Chinese restaurants. You can make it vegetarian too. In the authentic version of Mapo tofu, beef or pork mince are used to. Mapo tofu (麻婆豆腐, ma po dou fu) is one of the most popular classic Sichuan dishes.