Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Toss cucumber, tomatoes, cilantro and peanuts in large bowl. Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad Sheena L.
This salad is just jam packed with so many good things and with the mango and avocado it reminded me a little of the mango, avocado and grilled shrimp salad with a peanut. Rinse with cold water, then drain and pat dry with paper towels. Line a serving platter with romaine leaves and pile beef salad on top. You can cook Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad
- Prepare of Ground beef (in patty form or not).
- It’s 1/2 cup of panko or tempura breading mix.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Tom yum chilli paste.
- You need 2 tsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 of shallots, minced.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, smashed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cilantro paste (Peruvian).
- It’s 2 tbsp of basil paste (Peruvian).
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need of Vegetable oil for frying.
- You need of Cucumber salad.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, smashed.
- Prepare 2 of small chilli peppers.
- It’s 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need of Juice from 1 lemon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of large cucumber, sliced thinly.
- It’s 1/2 of big red onion, minced.
- It’s to taste of Sesame oil,.
- Prepare to taste of Fresh mint, basil, cilantro,.
Combine all ingredients, and toss lightly. Top sirloin beef, sliced onions, separated, tomatoes, wedged, sliced cucumber, thai chile peppers, thinly sliced, fish sauce, lime juice, sweet dark soy sauce, minced garlic, minced ginger, chopped coriander/cilantro (including the roots), chopped green onions. Not just another Thai Beef Salad…. This is made with one little change to create a dressing from an award winning Thai restaurant, arguably one of the best in the world outside of Thailand!
Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad instructions
- Mix panko, Tom yum paste, soy sauce, fish sauce, cilantro paste, basil paste, shallots and garlic in a large bowl. Mix and let stand for 5 minutes..
- Add 1 pound of ground beef to bowl. Mix well. Form into patties for frying. (You can also choose to let the ground beef crumble instead of forming distinct patties). Recipe is enough for around 20 small patties. Cover with plastic and refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- For the dressing, pound garlic, chilies and half the sugar with a mortar and pestle. Add the liquid ingredients and stir. Add dressing to sliced cucumbers and onion. Add sesame oil to taste and set aside..
- Work with a heavy pan over medium heat. Cook patties in oil until golden brown..
- Serve patties with cucumber salad. Spoon extra dressing over patties. Garnish with fresh cilantro, mint and basil..
If you're feeling inspired, indulge in a Thai banquet at home with Chicken Satay Skewers , Thai Fish Cakes , and a Thai Red Curry or Green Curry ! View the menu for Pacific Rim Thai Kitchen on MenuPages and find your next meal. In a small bowl, combine the fish sauce, lime zest, lime juice, brown sugar, garlic and jalapeño. One day I had some leftover ground beef mince and I wanted to make something a little different. I felt like a salad and happened to have some mint and cucumbers in the house.