Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew. This hearty ground beef stew is a simple combination of lean ground beef, potatoes, and carrots. Beef stock gives the stew its essential beefy flavor Or make it more substantial and colorful with a handful of fresh or frozen cut green beans along with the carrots. Ground Beef and Beans with Mozzarella CheeseAs receitas lá de casa.
Peel onions and garlic, chop finely. This Spicy Beef & Bean Stew is packed with flavor and fiber, hearty chunks of beef, and a handful of veggies to round things out. How I make this cheap If you can't find chuck roast for a reasonable price, you can substitute pork shoulder or even browned ground beef or turkey. You can have Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew
- It’s 2 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 15 ounces of red beans.
- It’s 15 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1-1/2 pint of beef broth.
- Prepare 5 leaves of bay leaf.
- You need 1 cup of sliced celery leaves included.
- It’s 1 cup of diced onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of ground paprika.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of tomato paste concentrated.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heat roasted pepper +1/4 cup juices.
- It’s To taste of cayenne pepper.
- You need To taste of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tablespoons of capers + 1 tablespoon juices.
- Prepare 2 cups of canned straw mushrooms drained.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
Pantry friendly and adaptable, I just love this stew. When beans have finished cooking and been drained into a colander, add cooked ground beef to pressure cooker, followed by onion/garlic/herb mixture. Beans are a limited food for Phase One, but in a stew like this with lots of other low-glycemic ingredients, you can have a regular serving. Add ground beef to complete your ground beef stew.
Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew instructions
- Slice the celery, onion, and mushrooms..
- Start browning your beef. Add the spices. Slice the heat roasted peppers. Add juices of peppers and capers, to ground beef..
- Add all the vegetables to the beef except beans..
- Take the beans and drain. Add to the vegetables. Simmer 15 minutes and add the tomatoes..
- Add the broth, mustard, and syrup. Simmer 20 minutes. Add the butter and walk away 30 minutes. Allow to reduce. Stir well..
- Stir in the tomato paste and allow to reduce 20 minutes. Serve add cheese and cayenne pepper if you want. I hope you enjoy!!!!.
My beef is already browned and waiting happily for me in the freezer to save making another mess. I make mine almost the same way except I use a bag of frozen mixed veggies in place of the frozen green beans and fresh carrots. Soak dried beans overnight, then slow-cook with Stew Meat, broth and seasoning Hassle-free, delicious beef stew. Soak dried beans overnight, spend a few minutes mixing ingredients in Want to know how to make a delicious stir-fry or perfectly brown Ground Beef? Ground beef, minced beef or beef mince is beef that has been finely chopped with a knife or a meat grinder (American English) or mincing machine (British English).