Ground Beef and Potatoes. How to Make Ground Beef and Potatoes: First things first, peel and dice up your potatoes. Yes, I took a photo of the potatoes for you to reference. Hot Dog and Potato Dinner Betty Crocker.
You can travel far and wide, and find variations of these ingredients in ground beef and potato recipes all over the world. Sure, some cultures will use rice or pasta (rather than. Final Ground Beef and Potatoes Recipe Notes. You can cook Ground Beef and Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef and Potatoes
- You need 2/3 pound of black Angus ground beef.
- It’s 1-1/4 pound of Yukon gold potatoes.
- It’s 1-3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
The recipe mentions using paper towels to blot excess grease with fattier cuts of ground beef, but you might want to do this regardless to make serving a bit easier. There's meant to be a small amount of moisture remaining in the bottom of the skillet, but it should be minimal. Easy Ground Beef and Potatoes Skillet is a delicious yet simple meal made from staple pantry ingredients. This cheesy homemade dinner is quick enough for a weeknight meal and packed full of amazing flavors your family will request time and time again.
Ground Beef and Potatoes step by step
- Wash and dice the potatoes. Add to a pan sprayed with nonstick I used olive oil spray. Dice the onion add along with the spices, except the parsley..
- Add the beef and cover stirring occasionally. After the potatoes are fork tender add the flour. Stir a bit..
- Add the parsley and stir in. Parsley flakes will allow you to know if its incorporated well. Add the buttermilk and stir in allow to thicken and coat well. Allow to rest 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Repeat with the remaining potatoes, soup mixture and ground beef. Sprinkle the cheese over the mixture. Alternate ground beef mixture, then potatoes until completely used. Pour cheese sauce over ground beef and potato mixture. Top with a pinch of paprika and grated cheese.