Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce. Beef Vodka Sauce Recipes on Yummly See how to make a rich and meaty pasta sauce. In this video, you'll see how to make a hearty spaghetti sauce with ground beef.
One of the best homemade pasta sauces ever, hands down. Who knew a little onion, tomato paste, and cream could create such big flavor in so little time? In a skillet, cook beef, squash and onion over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain. You can have Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 8 oz of Vodka Sauce (bottled).
- Prepare 2 of Yellow Sqaush, spiralized.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Onion, Chopped.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Matchstick Carrots.
- You need 1 of cp Fresh Green Beans, rinsed.
- It’s 1/8 Cup of Cilantro, chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fennel Seed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Orange Peel.
- You need 1 tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- It’s to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- You need of Parmesan Cheese.
Pasta with vodka sauce is of my family's most requested recipes. Vodka sauce is such a simple sauce recipe to make. Many people think the vodka sauce is a challenge but you might be If you're looking for a low carb pasta substitute, consider making a serving of spaghetti squash. Vodka sauce is a very interesting recipe for the simple fact that vodka doesn't really have a flavor, yet when a small amount is This is a fairly typical vodka sauce recipe with one main exception – I use bacon instead of the traditional Italian pancetta.
Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce step by step
- In a skillet on Medium heat, brown ground beef. Season with salt, pepper, ground orange peel, and smoked paprika. Once nice and brown, drain in colander and return to skillet. Toss in vodka sauce and stir, reduce heat and let simmer..
- In a skillet, heat pan under medium high heat. Add olive oil and coat bottom. Toss in fennel seed, onion, carrots, and green beans and sauté. Meanwhile, spiralize the the butternut squash and let sit in salted water for 3min and drain (pat dry). After the veggies are nice and sautéed (lightly golden brown), remove green beans (lightly salt and set aside). Toss in noodles and continue to sauté..
- Plate Pasta in center. Top with vodka sauce ground beef. Place green beans to the side, and add Parmesan cheese to liking..
- Serve and enjoy!.
In case you don't know, pancetta and bacon are very. cabbage with ground beef and vodka sauce. This recipe can be modified to include different kinds of pasta, as well as different tomato sauces and creams. Full ingredient & nutrition information of the Turkey Spaghetti Squash Pasta with Vodka Sauce Calories. To our valued customers, We regret that due to technical challenges caused by new regulations in Europe, we can for the time being no longer accept orders from the European Union. This easy homemade vodka sauce is creamy but not too heavy, with a deep, intense tomato flavor.