Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat. Pinto Bean Soup With Ground Beef Recipes. Baked Beans With Hamburger Meat Recipes. pinto beans, hamburger meat, sweet onion diced, garlic clove diced, cilantro diced, small sweet tomatoes diced, favorite barbecue sauce, brown sugar jason williams. Using a high quality ground beef and garden fresh veggies set this over the top!
It's a quick and easy bean dish that will satisfy any hungry family, with or without the rice. Diced fresh vegetables make it an excellent solution for picky kids because the vegetables "hide" in the tasty beef and bean mixture. Pinto Beans and Ground Beef Stew. You can have Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat
- It’s 2 lbs of pinto beans.
- Prepare 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- It’s 1 of sweet onion diced.
- You need 4-5 of garlic clove diced.
- You need 1 bunch of cilantro diced.
- You need 5-6 of small sweet tomatoes diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of favorite barbecue sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbs of salt.
- It’s 1 tbs of pepper.
- It’s 1 tbs of chile powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of cumin.
- It’s 1/2-1 tbs of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1-2 of jalapeño pepper (remove seeds to reduce heat).
- You need 1/2 tbs of garlic powder.
This delightful stew with pinto beans, ground beef, and cilantro is something you're whole family is going to love. If you're not a pressure-cooker convert, this recipe will convert you because of the ease of how to cook this and how quickly this recipe comes together. Refrigerate or freeze leftovers for a future meal. Or double the batch and freeze half.
Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat instructions
- Cover beans in water 2 to 3 hours before starting. Saute' the onion and garlic. Add in hamburger meat and brown..
- Add beans and cover 1 inch above and turn heat to medium high. Add all other ingredients and cover. Stir occasionally and check to see if need to add more water if cooks down. Goes great with corn bread, Enjoy!!.
For a leaner chili, use very lean ground beef or ground turkey or chicken thighs. Add another pound of ground beef for a "meat-lovers" chili. Award Winning Chili Recipe With Ground Beef & Pinto Beans. Print An award winning beef chili recipe with pinto beans – this is a classic one-bowl dinner idea that the whole family will love! Cowboy Beans Pork And Beans Recipes.