Stewed Tomatoes, Cabbage & Ground Beef. onions, celery, cabbage, garlic, salt, pepper, butter, stewed tomatoes. Stir in stewed tomatoes, soup, water, cabbage, salt, pepper, chili powder. tender. Stir in tomatoes, beans (with liquid), water,. on top of stew.
Tomato soup along with the stewed tomatoes makes a nice sauce with the cabbage, and the onion and celery salt add flavor. Serve this easy cabbage dish along with a meat or chicken entree. My mother often served a delicious Polish dish made with cabbage. You can cook Stewed Tomatoes, Cabbage & Ground Beef using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stewed Tomatoes, Cabbage & Ground Beef
- Prepare 1 of large head of Cabbage.
- Prepare 2 cans of Stewed Tomatoes.
- It’s 5-6 stalks of Celery.
- Prepare 2 of Onions.
- You need 1 pack of Bacon.
- You need 1 of small Ground Beef.
- You need of Garlic, Salt,Pepper.
We always topped ours with a dollop of sour cream and sometimes. Stewed cabbage with tomatoes – download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds. These stewed tomatoes are the best, I'm not fibbing either. If you are having a tomato harvest soon or I was expecting average stewed tomatoes, but I ended up sitting at the counter with a spoon.
Stewed Tomatoes, Cabbage & Ground Beef instructions
- Cook Bacon. Brown Ground Beef,Onions & Pepper in bacon grease. Cut Cabbage in small pieces. Add to ground beef. Pour stewed tomatoes over top. Crumble bacon into the mixture. Season. Cook till cabbage is tender..
This simple cooked cabbage dish goes well with steak, pork tenderloin, or egg noodles. Quick Cabbage with Tomatoes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. To the meat add onions, once they are golden add carrots. When I was young and did not feel well, my mother made one of my favorite dishes. Just smelling it cook made me feel better, along with her tender loving care.