Ground Beef Fried Rice. Combine ground beef, soy sauce, garlic, black pepper, and salt in a large skillet over medium-high heat. How To Make Ground Beef Fried Rice: To start, you will heat your vegetable oil in a large wok or skillet over medium-high heat. Then, drain the beef and transfer to a paper towel lined plate.
Heat the oil in a skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Marinated ground beef and curry powder add extra flavor to rice in this easy fried rice recipe. You can garnish the dish with green onions, spring onions or scallions to add a pop of color to the finished dish. You can have Ground Beef Fried Rice using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Fried Rice
- It’s 4 tbs of soy sauce – divided.
- Prepare 1 tbs of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of sriracha.
- You need 1 tsp of toasted sesame oil.
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion – chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen sweet peas.
- You need 2 tbs of butter.
- You need 4 cups of cold cooked white rice.
- Prepare 2-3 of large eggs – beaten (depends on how much you like).
Hamburger Fried Rice is a quick and easy weekday dish you can whip up in no time. Mixing together some simple ground beef, onions, frozen peas, and leftover rice can create a delicious meal. Top each serving off with a runny fried egg drizzled with sweet soy sauce, and bam! You have just kicked up your hamburger fried rice another couple of.
Ground Beef Fried Rice instructions
- In a small bowl wisk together 2 tbs soy sauce with next 6 ingredients listed. Set aside..
- Heat a large deep sided skillet over medium high heat. Add ground beef crumble to cook. When beef is about half done (about 4 minutes in) stir in onion. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally until meat is fully browned. About 5 minutes more..
- When beef is cooked stir in frozen peas. Cook 2 minutes to heat peas, stirring frequently. Stir in sauce to coat everything. Cook 2 minutes more stirring constantly. Transfer beef mixture to a bowl. Set aside..
- Rinse skillet and bowl used for sauce. Beat eggs in bowl and set aside. Spray skillet generously with nonstick spray and return to stove over medium heat..
- Add butter to skillet. When melted stir in rice to coat with butter. Continue cooking rice until about 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly..
- Push rice out toward the edges of skillet to make an empty space in the center. Pour egg in center. Cook as if making scrambled egg without mixing into rice..
- When egg is cooked stir it and rice together. Add 2 tbs soy sauce stir to combine. Cook 2 minutes stirring constantly. Stir in ground beef mixture to combine thoroughly. Taste and adjust seasoning as desired. Enjoy!.
Tender stir-fried beef and broccoli in a savory sauce is a takeout favorite, especially spooned over a bowl of steamed rice. We've paired up this classic Chinese-American dish with another takeout staple, fried rice, resulting in a one-pan meal loaded with crisp-tender broccoli, savory ground beef, and fragrant, garlicky rice. The traditional approach to making the Cantonese ground beef rice bowl is to marinate the beef in the sauce and cornstarch, then cook it in a wok. The marinating process is intended to eliminate the gamey taste of the beef, impart some flavor, and tenderize. The Best Rice And Ground Beef Recipes on Yummly