No bake carrot/almond balls. Easy no bake keto carrot cake energy balls made without dates! Almond flour is fine to eat in its raw state. Coconut Flour- When mixed with the almond flour makes.
To help the mixture form and add more natural sweetness, I opted for coconut flour (almond flour will also work. Soft and sweet, no-bake Carrot Cake Energy Balls made with all HEALTHY stuff are perfect snack or dessert. These yummy energy bites are flavored with fresh ginger and well balanced with plant-based proteins, healthy fats, fibers, and essential nutrients. You can have No bake carrot/almond balls using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No bake carrot/almond balls
- It’s 1 cup of Blanched almond meal.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated carrots.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsweetened coconut, shredded.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/3 cup of granulated sugar or low carb sweetener.
- You need of Zest of 1 lemon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s Pinch of nutmeg.
The Best Carrot Balls Recipes on Yummly Make these super healthy carrot balls for a perfect afternoon snack for your kids. They won't even be able to tell you it has carrots. The dough will stick together as you roll.
No bake carrot/almond balls instructions
- Add all the ingredients together in a food processor and mix until combined..
- Form balls of 1 tbsp size pressed with your hands. Put in the fridge for about 30 minutes to get them to the firm..
- Tip: Firstly, I cut the carrots and grated them before in the food processor, took me 2 mins. Secondly, I soaked the almonds for about two hours and peeled off the skin, dried them and chopped them in the food processor separately coz I didn't have the blanched almond flour. You could always get it from the store. Thirdly, I used regular granulated sugar, but if you want to make it extra healthy you can always use low-carb sweetener (erythritol)..
- You can also do a coating of coconut once you form the balls..
These healthy carrot cake bites remind you of an indulgent slice of cake, but are actually good for you! Just like other energy ball recipes, these little carrot cake bites are made in your food processor. If you haven't read our Ultimate Guide for how to make energy balls, check it out because. They will keep for one week in an airtight container stored in the refrigerator. A no bake almond butter balls recipe that's quick and easy to make.