Homemade Ground beef Tacos!. A Freezer Full of Omaha Steaks Means Peace of Mind for Your Family. Premium Ground Beef Delivered To Your Door. How to Make Ground Beef Tacos: Cook ground beef: In a medium sized skillet over medium high heat add the ground beef and cook and crumble until brown.
This Homemade Ground Beef Taco Meat is an easy dinner that the whole family will enjoy. Making the taco meat from scratch uses a few simple ingredients and takes just minutes! If you love tacos as much as we do, try our Pan Fried Beef Tacos or even these fun Taco Egg Rolls for appetizers! You can cook Homemade Ground beef Tacos! using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Ground beef Tacos!
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of medium onion minced.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 3 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of jalapeño minced.
Homemade Ground Beef Taco Meat is a great taco meat recipe that can be made with beef, turkey, or ground chicken. Quick and easy and perfect for tacos, burritos, or nachos! This is my go to beef taco meat recipe. The recipe for ground beef tacos below is as basic as it gets.
Homemade Ground beef Tacos! step by step
- Take a wok or skillet and heat up oil then sauté onion, jalapeño, and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add the ground beef and sauté for another 5 minutes or until meat is brown.
- Add the rest of the spices and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add water and mix for another 3 minutes.
- Turn the heat to low and cover and simmer for another 10-15 minutes or until most of the liquid have been absorbed.
- Turn off the heat and Remove the lid and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Remove from wok or skillet & serve.
- Best served with either crunchy corn or flour tortilla with taco cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream. Enjoy!.
It's the simplest recipe for seasoned ground beef – just the beef and seasonings! You can sauté minced garlic, diced onion and bell pepper in the skillet before adding the beef if you wish. What Ingredients are needed for Tacos? Spices – chili powder, cumin, onion powder, salt and pepper Tomato sauce – this makes the taco filling rich and saucy.; Chicken broth – adds flavor and thins the filling. This taco recipe is the classic Tex-Mex-style version of tacos that many Americans grow up with: seasoned ground beef stuffed in a crispy taco shell with additional fillings like lettuce, cheese, tomatoes and sour cream.