Avocado Cucumber Sandwich.
You can have Avocado Cucumber Sandwich using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Avocado Cucumber Sandwich
- It’s of Ciabatta buns.
- You need of Avocados.
- You need 1 of cucumber, skin peeled.
- You need of Red onion, diced.
- It’s of Goat's milk cheese.
- It’s of Basil pesto.
- You need 1 of lime for juice.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
Avocado Cucumber Sandwich step by step
- Cut ciabatta buns in half, spread lightly with basil pesto. Lay on a cookie sheet, pesto side up, and broil in the oven until toasted and edges are golden..
- Cut avocado and scoop out flesh. Mash with fork in a small bowl until consistent. Add diced red onion (chopped small) and squeeze in lime juice. Add salt & pepper to taste. Mix well..
- Cut cucumber in half, and peel skin. Cut into spears..
- Spread avocado mixture onto bun, sprinkle with crumbled goat's milk cheese. Top with cucumber spears. Enjoy!.