Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch). See great recipes for Ground Beef and Potatoes too!. Ground Beef, salt, pepper, butter or margarine, chopped onion, all-purpose flour, freth thyme leaves, milk. See great recipes for Ground Beef and Potatoes too!
Ground Beef and Potato Recipe Variations. This ground beef and potatoes skillet is a really flexible recipe that's begging for you to make it your own. Start with your base of sautéed ground beef and onions, then substitute other ingredients for whatever you have on hand. You can have Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch)
- You need 250 gr of baby potatoes (cut in half).
- It’s 50 gr of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of big green chillies.
- You need 5 of shallots.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
Sweet potatoes could be a nice sub for white potatoes. Featuring seven simple ingredients, the beef is enhanced with fresh tomatoes and some herbaceous basil giving it an Italian flare. Make this a staple item to serve over oven-roasted spaghetti squash or a baked potato. Once butter is melted and hot, arrange potatoes in the skillet, cut-side-down in one layer.
Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch) step by step
- Heat some oil in a pan, fry the potatoes over medium heat until tender, drain and let cool.
- Chop the garlic, shallots, yellow onion and chillies thinly.
- Over a low heat, stir fry the chopped garlic, shallots, and the green chillies first for 1 min, followed by the yellow onion, fry until slightly browned.
- Add in ground beef, stir fry it until it's half cooked.
- Add in the potatoes, grab a pinch of salt and sugar, stir it gently for about 5 mins then your dish is ready to serve.
- Happy trying ^•^.
Heat half the oil in a large saute pan over medium heat. Pat potatoes dry; add half to pan. Add half the butter; as it melts, toss to coat potatoes. Drain, shake out onto a kitchen paper-lined tray and leave to cool. Add the potatoes and season with salt and black pepper.