Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef. View Our Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe. Shake Onto Salads Or Steamed Veggies For A Tasty Spicy Kick. Cook's Notes: Any ground meat works.
Add drained tomatoes, salt, Worcestershire, and a dash of pepper. Stuffed bell peppers make a delicious everyday meal with a tossed salad and mashed or baked potatoes. The filling in this classic version includes ground beef and rice. You can have Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef
- You need 4 of Red/yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 medium of white onion.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of fresh cherry tomatos.
- You need 3/4 cup of Jasmine white rice.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of paprika.
- You need 1 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 cup of water (for cooking rice).
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of bread crumbs.
Colorful bell peppers are stuffed with Ground Beef, tomatoes and rice. Use a gentle touch with ground beef. These are prepared like the classic, but kicked up a notch by cooking them on the grill for flavor. These stuffed peppers are made with ground beef, vegetables, herbs, rice, sauce, and cheese, making them basically a one pot meal!
Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef instructions
- Add rice into pot with water, wait for pot to boil and turn to low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Cook ground beef in frying pan, once fully browned drain excess oil.
- Cut bell peppers in half (and clear out seeds and the middles) and put on plate for later, save the tops!.
- Chop onion, tomatos, garlic.
- Chop the excess pepper off the tops and add it in with other vegetables.
- Add all vegetables into frying pan with beef.
- Add a splash of water into pan to keep things moist, simmer for 10 minutes.
- Season with garlic powder, salt pepper, and paprika (season well, don't be stingy!).
- Add Cooked rice in pan and stir until everything is mixed in well.
- Spoon mixture into the peppers.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs and cheese on top.
- Arrange peppers in pan and bake in oven at 350 for about an hour.
Crumble ground beef into the mixture and stir until ground beef is thoroughly combined with sauce and rice mixture. Return beef mixture to skillet, then stir in cooked rice and diced tomatoes. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate to get. Use red, green, orange, or yellow bell peppers (or a combo of colors) to make these beautiful bells stuffed with savory ground beef and rice. Chef John estimates, "Ninety-four percent of all stuffed peppers are made because there's leftover rice around.