Vegetable Soup With Hamburger Meat. Hamburger soup, vegetable soup, hangover soup, poor man's soup, bachelor's stew… just to name a few. Regardless of what you call it, you'll I start with a mixture of lean beef, onion and garlic browned and drained. You can use any kind of ground meat in this recipe including ground turkey.
Break up meat in crumbles as it cooks. Ingredients: Ground Beef Mixed Vegetables Canned Tomatoes Potatoes Beef Broth. I work full time and have a family of four. You can cook Vegetable Soup With Hamburger Meat using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Soup With Hamburger Meat
- You need 1 can of green beans.
- Prepare 3 lb of hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 can of of corn.
- Prepare 4 large of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of of peas.
- Prepare 1/2 bag of baby carrots.
- Prepare 1 can of of Tomato paste.
- It’s 1 can of sliced, chopped, or whole tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 box of elbow macaroni (optional).
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
We sit down to a home-cooked meal just about every night, many times thanks to my slow cooker. In a large saucepan, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. This simple hamburger soup is loaded with vegetables and is an incredibly easy weeknight comfort food dinner because more than likely you'll have all of the ingredients on hand and ready for soup thanks to your pantry, fridge, and/or freezer. The first time I had this totally solid, totally comforting.
Vegetable Soup With Hamburger Meat instructions
- Peel potatoes and chop them into big chunks.
- Chop baby carrots into three chunks. One carrot will make three chunks.
- Rinse potatoes and carrots.
- In a large pot add potatoes and carrots. Cook until tender. About 30 mins.
- Add corn, green beans, peas and tomatoes.
- In another pot cook elbow macaroni until tinder. About 30 mins.
- Cook hamburger meat in a skillet. Cook until it's all brown..
- Drain meat and add to vegetables on the stove..
- Add tomato paste. Cook for about 20 mins. Stir occasionally. If not it will stick to bottom of pot..
- Drain elbow macaroni, you can add to soup or leave it in a bowl and add to the people that want it. Enjoy.
View top rated Vegetable soup with hamburger meat recipes with ratings and reviews. beef and cheddar cheese or no meat and just a vegetable soup, with or without cheddar. Reviews for: Photos of Hamburger Vegetable Soup. I halved the recipe added some fresh garlic(not for taste but for antibiotic properties)and used vegetarian meat crumbles. This hearty hamburger soup is loaded with ground beef, potatoes and an assortment of vegetables, all in a savory broth. The perfect easy dinner After the meat and veggies are ready, I add tomatoes, tomato sauce, potatoes, beef broth and herbs to the pot, then bring the whole thing to a simmer.