Ground Beef Stroganoff. This ground beef stroganoff is sure to become a repeated favorite for your family, and you can dress it up with your own unique touches, like tossing in a handful of frozen peas, or adding a sprinkle of. Ground Beef Stroganoff is an easy and delicious recipe recipe. Ground beef and fresh mushrooms are seasoned and simmered in a rich sour cream sauce.
This ground beef stroganoff is one of the dishes my family requests most often whenever I ask what they'd like for dinner. It takes only minutes and it tastes great, so I always honor the request. And yes – this ground beef stroganoff is the perfect one pot meal. You can have Ground Beef Stroganoff using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Stroganoff
- It’s 1 lb of Ground beef (chuck).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter or margarine.
- You need 1 medium of Onion; chopped.
- You need 1 cup of Beef bouillon.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- It’s 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 8 oz of Sour cream.
- It’s 1 lb of Rotini or wide egg noodles; cooked.
I love that there are less dishes to do, and I love how much flavor gets infused with the pasta when you cook it in broth and onion and. Hamburger stroganoff is a great way to enjoy beef stroganoff but without breaking the bank. Plus, I've made it dairy free by swapping the sour cream for. Skillet ground beef stroganoff is a perfect example!
Ground Beef Stroganoff step by step
- Dissolve bullion cube in 1 cup of boiling water..
- Brown ground chuck. Drain ..
- In 10 or 12 inch skillet, sauté onions in 1 tablespoon butter. Remove onions and set aside..
- Add 1 tablespoon butter to skillet. Brown flour. Add ketchup, onions, and Worcestershire sauce..
- Add bouillon and ground beef; let thicken..
- When ready to serve, add sour cream to sauce and serve over hot cooked noodles..
This dish is made with budget friendly hamburger meat and a super creamy sauce packed with flavor. It tastes like something that takes all day to cook. Homemade Beef Stroganoff Recipe "w/Ground Beef" Kiwanna's Kitchen. Today I am showing You all, How to Make Homemade Beef Stroganoff. Ground beef: I would recommend to drain fat from ground beef during browning.