Ground Beef and Gravy. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and remaining broth until smooth.
In a large skillet, cook beef until browned; drain. In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch and remaining broth until smooth. Ground Beef with Mushroom Gravy: You'll need these ingredients. … Place your skillet over Medium heat on your stove top. You can cook Ground Beef and Gravy using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef and Gravy
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 of large sweet onion.
- Prepare 1 packages of fresh sliced cremini mushrooms.
- You need 2 jars of beef gravy. (I use Heinz).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sour cream.
Add the ground beef. … As the beef begins to brown, use a spatula or spoon to break the beef up into small bits. Cook the beef until it's browned, stirring it often to prevent burning. Cook and stir until evenly browned. Drain most of the grease, leaving just enough to coat the pan. ground beef milk salted butter all-purpose flour salt freshly ground pepper bread.
Ground Beef and Gravy step by step
- Brown the ground beef with the sliced onions and mushrooms in a deep frying pan..
- Add the gravy and worcestershire..
- Simmer for about 15 minutes..
- Right before serving stir in the sour cream..
- Serve over mashed potatoes. I make skin on redskin mashies with butter and sour cream…yum!.
S.: In a medium sauce pan over medium high heat, brown the ground beef. Season with a little salt and pepper. Drain excess grease and set aside. Melt butter in the same sauce pan. Add flour and stir until butter/flour mixture.