Pacholas (Mexican ground beef). This Easy Mexican Ground Beef recipe is also quick to make; ✔️ you can make it in a matter of minutes and its packed with lots of flavors. I'm sure many people have a pound of ground beef in their freezer for those last minute meals in a hurry. Or just in case you need it.
It consists of a flattened and spiced ground beef patty made using a metate (grinding stone). The beef is mixed with ground ancho chili, cumin, garlic and bread, and fried in oil. Easy And Soul-satisfying Mexican Ground Beef Casserole, Mexican Casserole With Ground Beef And Corn Tortillas, Mexican Ground Beef Style Spicy Green Chile Mexican Casserole with Ground Beef, Black Beans, and TomatoesKalyn's Kitchen. low fat sour cream, eggs, cheese, onion, olive oil. You can cook Pacholas (Mexican ground beef) using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pacholas (Mexican ground beef)
- You need of Pacholas.
- It’s 300 grams of ground beef.
- It’s 2 of pasilla peppers.
- You need 1 of ancho peppers (chile ancho).
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 100 ml of milk.
- Prepare 200 grams of bread.
It's perfect in tacos, burritos, enchiladas, quesadillas and nachos. Your Mexican ground beef is now ready to be used in your favorite Mexican recipes! We love ground beef and we just can't lie. Delish editors handpick every product we feature.
Pacholas (Mexican ground beef) step by step
- Remove the seeds and roast/toast the peppers a bit in the grill. Do not burn them!.
- Cut the bread in tiny pieces (smaller than croutons) and soak them in a little bit of milk. It should be wet and will eventually tear up..
- Chop the roasted peppers, the onion and the garlic..
- Mix all ingredients in step 3 with the soaked (and squezed) bread. You can use the blender but I like to go more manual….
- When you have a thick mix, add the meat and mix all together..
- Create thin ovals/circles of the meat/pepper mixture using the tortilla maker (or just the hands.).
- Fry them in hot oil. It will take about 1:30 minutes to cook each (45 seconds each side.).
- For your own health, drain/dry the oil from fried pacholas with paper towels..
- Serve with salad or with green onions (recipe below.) https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/369012-marinated-green-onions.
These Classic Ground Beef Tacos use homemade seasoning loaded with chipotles in adobo to create a rich, full flavor. Well, these Classic Ground Beef Tacos are for all of you that grew up with a taco night that consisted of taco shells from a yellow box and mystery taco seasoning from a packet. garlic: every good Mexican dish starts with garlic and that's just a fact. Feel free to add more if your heart desires. black beans: black beans are another one of those Mexican essential ingredients. I keep a stock-pile of cans in my cupboard because they're cheap and high protein. cups shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided (can use more or less). It's perfect in taco's, burritos, enchiladas, quesadillas and nachos.