Ground beef Tortillas. Balck-Eyed Pea and Ground Beef Chili Lolibox. Cheesy ground beef tortillas are simple and easy. I usually make these up for birthdays and parties.
The cooking tips to these tasty tortillas are as follows: First, try to use … This quick Mexican ground beef casserole is easy to customize. You can use canned black beans or pinto beans (drained and rinsed) in place of the corn. For an extra kick, toss in a small can of drained green chiles. You can have Ground beef Tortillas using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ground beef Tortillas
- It’s 2 of avocado.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 500 grams of ground beef.
- You need 6 of tortillas.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of chutney.
- You need 1 dash of chilli.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of ground black pepper.
This Mexican layered casserole ground beef recipe would also be great with ground turkey. My husband told me to make this recipe that his aunty makes. So i tried it and i thought it was amazing. i hope you enjoy the recipe that i have put up for you. :chef Wrapping the tortillas in a damp towel and microwaving them until warm will get you by just fine. The filling is quick and easy – ground beef, onions, and taco seasoning that have been quickly browned in a skillet and a little shredded cheese.
Ground beef Tortillas instructions
- Fry onions over a medium heat in a frying pan, then add your ground beef..
- Fry for 15 min and add salt and pepper to taste, chillies and chutney..
- Turn up the heat for 5min for flavours to infuse and take off heat to rest..
- Cut tomatoes, avocado and layer them into your tortilla wraps..
- Lastly, close the tortillas and your ready toe eat! Enjoy!.
Add some down the center of each tortilla, roll them up, and line them up in a baking pan.. Ground beef and onion are wrapped in flour tortillas, topped with Cheddar cheese and black olives, then baked. This is also great with leftover chicken, shredded beef or turkey. Serve with a green salad or beans and rice. It's ground from lean sirloin, so it won't exude as much fat and grease as it cooks.