low calorie soy sauce cauliflower and ground beef stir fry. See great recipes for low calorie soy sauce cauliflower and ground beef stir fry too! Then, add this soy sauce mixture along with the beef back to the skillet or wok with the broccoli. This Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry is a low carb vegetarian recipe made with a thick, homemade, stir fry sauce.
That would be soy sauce, minced garlic, ginger, beef broth and low carb sweetener. SERVING BEEF AND BROCCOLI STIR FRY. This keto beef and broccoli stir fry recipe is perfect served over steamed or fried cauliflower rice. You can have low calorie soy sauce cauliflower and ground beef stir fry using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of low calorie soy sauce cauliflower and ground beef stir fry
- It’s 4 1/2 oz of chopped carrots.
- It’s 9 oz of chopped cauliflower.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped peppers-i like green yellow and red.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 of seasoning to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Brown sugar.
Follow my tutorial for cauliflower rice here. Add the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Add the mixture of the soy sauce, sweet soy sauce sauce, chili sauce, garlic, ginger and the mixture of the cornstarch and water to the pan and cook until it thickens a bit, about a minute. Great recipe for low calorie soy sauce cauliflower and ground beef stir fry. another go to recipe for lighter, cleaner eating. great way to get your veggies without compromising taste:) Heat sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
low calorie soy sauce cauliflower and ground beef stir fry step by step
- in seperate pans, Brown beef, onion, peppers and boil carrots and cauliflower until tender but still keeping a little crunch.
- once beef is brown and veggies are cooked, add veggies to meat pan.
- combine rest of ingredients to beef pot and stir until warm and flavors are well married.
- season to taste and enjoy.
How to Season your Low-Carb Chicken Stir-Fry. Fresh ginger; Fresh garlic; Soy Sauce; Sesame Seed Oil; No need for salt and pepper. Transfer steamed cauliflower to a food processor and process until puréed. This recipe ditches the carbs and is made with sirloin steak, ginger, sesame oil, aminos, and paired with fried cauliflower rice. Beef and Broccoli Stir-fry Recipe Lean flank steak and low-sodium soy sauce cut back on extra calories and sodium without sacrificing flavor.