Ground Beef w/ egg noodles an sweetpeas. Find Deals on Egg Noodles Bulk in Pasta & Noodles on Amazon. See great recipes for Ground Beef w/ egg noodles an sweetpeas too! The Best Egg Noodles Ground Beef Recipes on Yummly
Dried egg noodles are added right to the pot to cook until tender, and sour cream is stirred in at the end to finish the creamy sauce. In a large skillet melt the butter and saute the onion and green pepper until soft. Add the meat and fry until cooked well. You can cook Ground Beef w/ egg noodles an sweetpeas using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef w/ egg noodles an sweetpeas
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 12 oz of wide egg noodles.
- It’s 1 can of 14oz sweetpeas.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion power.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic power.
Season with salt and pepper to your taste. Combine the soup, water, tomato paste and garlic. Add the meat mixture and cooked noodles and put into a greased glass baking dish. Stroganoff is such a comfort food.
Ground Beef w/ egg noodles an sweetpeas step by step
- prepair egg noodles an drain at the same time brown your ground beef.
- add onion an garlic power to the ground beef as it cooks.
- when all is brown add the sweetpeas in the ground beef stir.
- in a bowl put 1/2 egg noodles then your ground beef.
- add the remaining egg noodles mix well an serve salt to taste.
While traditionally a beef dish, it can easily be adapted for other proteins, and it is just as delicious. With this creamy chicken stroganoff, I get to enjoy all the lovely sauciness with the benefits of the lighter white meat. —Leo Lo, Norfolk, Virginia. Spoon half of the pasta mixture into baking dish. Stir mushrooms and garlic salt into the beef mixture. Pour beef mixture over the cooked egg noodles.