Ground Beef and Broccoli. Find Deals on Beef And Broccoli Sauce in Pantry Staples on Amazon. Beef and Broccoli has been one of my favorites since childhood and still I love it today. The hubby and kids enjoy it as well.
It's faster, healthier, and cheaper than take-out! Learning to cook good Chinese food has been something I've been working on for quite some time now. When ground beef is browned, you will stir in a quick sauce made from orange juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, cornstarch and garlic. You can have Ground Beef and Broccoli using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef and Broccoli
- It’s 1/4 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 each of large onion chopped.
- You need 3 each of garlic cloves chopped.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of frozen broccoli thawed.
- You need 2 each of small carrots shredded.
- Prepare 1 packages of Knorr Brown Sauce.
- You need 3 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare of Optional.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of Sweet and sour sauce.
Getting dinner on the table can be a challenge. With ground beef, garlic, ginger, oyster sauce, and broccoli served over rice, it will remind you of Chinese take-out only it's cheaper and healthier for you. Easy Beef Broccoli stir fry is so good made with ground beef and it's easier and healthier than with flank steak with all the flavor! Here are a few ideas for tweaks: Ground Beef.
Ground Beef and Broccoli instructions
- Heat oil in pan.
- add onions, cook until tender.
- add garlic, stir, cook 1 min.
- add ground beef, stir fry until brown.
- add broccoli, stir fry 3 minutes.
- add carrots.
- add packet of Knorr brown sauce and stir.
- add water, salt and pepper.
- simmer 20 minutes on medium heat.
- stir in soy sauce.
- remove from heat, serve over rice.
In a bowl, combine brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil. red pepper flakes, ground ginger, minced garlic and cornstarch. In a large skillet, add ground beef and cook until halfway done. Next, add the broccoli to the same skillet. Continue cooking until beef is done and broccoli is cooked to your liking. Meanwhile, make broccoli as directed on bag.