ground beef with mash potatoes. Our ground beef and mashed potato casserole is a version of the classic Shepherd's Pie. Sprinkle with paprika and remaining cheese. Stir in milk, dry potatoes and parsley just until moistened.
Mash potatoes to desired consistency, adding butter, cream and the remaining salt and pepper. Spoon into bowls; top with beef mixture. Test Kitchen Tips; If you have time, cook the mushrooms separately from the ground beef. You can cook ground beef with mash potatoes using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of ground beef with mash potatoes
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 2 slice of tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 slice of onion.
- Prepare 1 slice of green bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 can of corn.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of meat seasoning.
- You need 1 envelope of sazón goya cilantro.
- Prepare 5 medium of sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
The beef will brown a bit more and the mushroom juices will stay with the mushrooms, creating. Oh and every chance I get now, I substitute ground CHICKEN for ground beef! Place the browned ground beef in the bottom of the casserole dish. Cover with half of the cheese (tearing cheese slices into chunks if using) and half of the sliced onions.
ground beef with mash potatoes step by step
- begin with putting a large cooking pan with 1/4 of vegetable oil let it heat for a min.
- Next add the ground beef seasoned with garlic salt,Goya seasoning (optional makes food taste way better my opinion gives it a color)and meat seasoning.
- Mix it for like a couple minutes then turn the fuse a bit low close the lid and mix it every here and there let it cook for 20 to 25 minutes.
- After that's done add the sliced tomatoes, onions, green bell peppers and the corn cook for 10 more minutes before turning it off.
- Boil mash potatoes in a separate pan with water for about 40 min or so…
- ••Biggg tipp i recomend you peel potatoes cooks faster and less struggle•••.
- When that's finished pour water out add butter mix for 2 to 3 minutes then turn off.
- Your delicious meal is now ready.
Add green beans next, and repeat cheese & onion layers. Drain potatoes, add milk and butter in your preferred amounts and mash. Add the flour, the parmesan cheese and the crushed tomatoes. Cook until the sauce thickens slightly. Add the egg yolk and season with salt and pepper.