Tomato Avocado Salad in honey lime dressing. In a smaller bowl, whisk together honey and lime juice until incorporated. Toss all ingredients with dressing gently with a spatula until completely combined. Tomato, avocado, red onion and cilantro lightly coated with fresh lime juice and olive oil.
Slice cooked chicken thighs and add to the salad bowl. In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients for the dressing. Toss the salad with the dressing and serve immediately. You can have Tomato Avocado Salad in honey lime dressing using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato Avocado Salad in honey lime dressing
- It’s 2 of large roma tomatoes – diced.
- You need 1 of medium avocado – pitted, scooped out of skin and diced.
- It’s 1/2 of medium onion – thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of large lime.
- You need 2 tbs of minced fresh cilantro.
- It’s 2 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/2-1 tsp of sriracha type hot sauce.
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s Pinch of salt and pepper.
Avocado, mango, pineapple and coconut are tossed together with creamy honey-lime dressing for this taste-of-the-tropics summertime treat. Reviews for: Photos of Tropical Avocado Fruit Salad with Honey-Lime Dressing. Cilantro Lime Shrimp and Avocado Salad – a salad packed full of vegetables that will become a go-to meal or dish in your kitchen from the moment you try it! Summer in a salad – fresh avocados, cherry tomatoes & sweet corn, mixed with red onions and lime juice.
Tomato Avocado Salad in honey lime dressing step by step
- Place prepared tomatoes, avocado, and onion in a medium bowl with a tight fitting lid..
- Zest and juice lime into a separate medium bowl. Add cilantro, honey, sriracha, olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper to lime juice. Wisk to combine..
- Drizzle dressing over salad mixture. Gently toss to coat. Cover salad directly with plastic wrap, place lid on container, and refrigerate for 1 hr before serving. Enjoy!.
Perfect for a summer picnic or potluck! This Avocado Salad from Delish.com proves avocados are the best. In a small bowl, whisk together oil, lime juice, and cumin. Season dressing with salt and pepper. In a large serving bowl, combine avocados, tomatoes, cucumber, corn, jalapeño, and cilantro.