Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups. Top each with remaining quarter of cheese. Great recipe for Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups. Saw this Pillsbury recipe online and decided to do something new with our beloved sloppy joe dinner!
This Hawaiian Sloppy Joe recipe is not only delicious but one of the easiest and least expensive recipes you can make for a crowd! These Hawaiian Sloppy Joes are a fun twist on an old classic. The homemade sauce is made using simple ingredients and is sweet and flavorful. You can cook Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups
- It’s 1 lb. of Ground Hamburger.
- Prepare 1 can of sloppy joe sauce.
- Prepare 1 pack of Pillsbury Sweet Hawaiian Biscuit Rolls.
- You need of Optional: Shredded Cheese, Green Onion, Extra Peppers.
The cooked bacon adds so much flavor as well. . . these Hawaiian Sloppy Joes might become your new favorite! How to make Hawaiian sloppy joes. Cook your bacon in the oven (instructions below). Joel uses Kiss Coconut Buns to make his interpretation of a sloppy Joe with some Asian flavour on Cup of Joe Caribbean.
Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°. Grease a muffin pan and Shape biscuits to fit sections. (like a cup/bowl) Bake for 20-25 mins or until golden brown..
- Brown hamburger with extra veggies if desired and then mix in sloppy joe sauce..
- Use a spoon to smash down and/or scoop out the middle of the biscuits. You can remove the middles and put them on top later. Or simply push them down to dent the middles..
- Scoop sloppy joe mix into and on top of biscuits..
- Top with the scooped out middle pieces and/or shredded cheese, green onions, or any other toppings you like! Enjoy!.
Making Hawaiian Sloppy Joes In The Instant Pot. This is some sweet Hawaiian goodness right here! The flavor in these Hawaiian Sloppy Joes borrows from the flavors in my Instant Pot Hawaiian Chicken. Sloppy Joe Sliders – an easy way to serve sloppy joes to a crowd! Sloppy joe meat and cheddar cheese on Hawaiian rolls and covered in the most delicious glaze.