Crockpot sweet sloppy joe. The kids will love this easy recipe for Crock-Pot Sweet Sloppy Joes! Ground beef is flavored with onion, celery, some basic condiments and spices and then a touch of brown sugar for sweetness! Serve with chips or fries for a weeknight dinner the whole family will love!
Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes are hearty and delicious! This dish is rather simple, but it is meaty and saucy which makes it a delight to eat! Paired with various side dishes, you get yourself a complete and satisfying meal! You can have Crockpot sweet sloppy joe using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot sweet sloppy joe
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef lean.
- You need 1 of whole yellow onion,chopped.
- It’s 1 stalk of celery sliced thin.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of prepared yellow mustard.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of brown sugar light or dark.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
I bought more ground beef than usual as I am intending to recreate this childhood favorite of mine just. sloppy joes recipe. You'll just want to adjust for the recipe increase. You can make as much of the mixture as you want, and fill up lots of sweet potatoes for a healthy and delicious dinner. Sloppy Joes are always a classic and a big hit with my kids.
Crockpot sweet sloppy joe instructions
- In a large Skillet on medium-high heat brown ground beef on stove top.Drain off excess fat and add cooked meat to a 5 quart or larger slow cooker..
- Add remaining ingredients to the slow cooker and stir to combine..
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Spoon finish sloppy joe meat mixture onto hamburger buns and enjoy y'all 💋.
I like to make a double or even a triple batch of these sloppy joes and freeze the meat in freezer bags once cooked. This Easy Crock Pot Sloppy Joes Recipe is a family favorite. The thing about this easy sloppy joe slow cooker recipe is that you can easily double or triple it for a party. It is our go to party recipe. From family gatherings to birthday parties this crockpot sloppy joes recipe is so easy to make!