3 avocados and guava smoothie. Start your morning right with these fantastically good-for-you Bai® smoothie recipes. Many people use avocado leaves for mole here. Male tree leave has strong aroma and some pay premium for this leaves.
Smoothies are best option to have in your breakfast or an after workout beverage. It is full of nutrition and energy. In the fast mode of life we usually skip or minimize the fruit intake. You can have 3 avocados and guava smoothie using 19 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 3 avocados and guava smoothie
- You need 2 of avocado leaves stem off chopped.
- Prepare 1 of avocado seed chopped.
- Prepare 1 of avocado fruit.
- Prepare 1 cup of green mix.
- It’s 1 of small aloe vela gel.
- Prepare 1 of small nopal chopped.
- You need 1 cup of milk keifr.
- You need 2 cups of guava.
- You need 2 of banana with skin chopped.
- You need 2 of annona seeded.
- You need 1 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of lima dulce juice.
- Prepare 1 of orange peel.
- It’s 2 of orange juice.
- You need 1 of ts bee pollen.
- It’s 2 of capsules spirulina.
- It’s 1 tbs of cacao nibs.
- You need 1 tbs of mint.
- Prepare 1 tbs of parsley.
In the following blueberry, guava and avocado smoothie recipes, you are taking the three vitamin and mineral rich fruits in a single glass. The Best Guava Smoothie Recipes on Yummly Cream Cheese Stuffed Black Olives Recipes. Combine yogurt, ice cubes, guava, and banana in blender or food processor container.
3 avocados and guava smoothie step by step
- Blend well and enjoy!.
Start the day the right way with spinach, after all breakfast is king! Vegan Avocado Spinach Veggie Smoothie This Avocado Smoothie Recipe is packed with healthy fats to curb your appetite and nourish your skin. It remains a favorite to this day because it is thick and creamy, fruity, and just plain delicious. Adding avocado to a smoothie might sound strange, but you'll be surprised if you try it! This secretly healthy avocado shake is so unbelievably creamy, it honestly tastes like drinking an actual vanilla milkshake.