Guava beef with vegetables. Guavas grow here in Florida everywhere. So I put them into recipes from time to time. See great recipes for Guava & banana smoothie, Guava with Orange peel too!
Cover and boil in high heat, remove scum as it develops. When there is no scum left, add the cut guavas. Let the beef simmer on low medium heat till beef is tender. You can cook Guava beef with vegetables using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Guava beef with vegetables
- Prepare 7 ounces of guava paste.
- It’s 1-1/2 pounds of ground meat i used beef.
- It’s 15 ounces of green beans.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds toasted.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of \2 large onion diced.
Carefully pour batter over melted butter in casserole. Spoon sugared guava evenly over top of batter. Serve immediately. chicken skewers with sweet and sour guava-soy sauce Choose any protein—chicken, steak, sausages, shrimp, tofu, or mushrooms, if you're vegan— based on preference and availability. This recipe is very flexible, so go ahead and add all your favorite vegetables, or be a little adventurous and add pineapple cubes.
Guava beef with vegetables step by step
- Heat a pan or wok. Add meat and onions. Thinly slice the carrots and add cook covered 15 minutes. Add salt and garlic..
- Slice the paste make sure its at room temperature. Add on top cover for 5 minutes..
- Mash the paste in and stirring constantly mix well. Drain and add green beans..
- Toast and add sesame seeds. Toss and serve i hope you enjoy!.
Kitts and Nevis is known for its excellent local, Creole and West Indian cuisine. See more ideas about Guava recipes, Guava, Recipes. The thinner the slice, the faster they melt. Place the guava slices all around the tortilla. Scoop small spoonfuls of whipped cream cheese and drop them around the tortilla.