Banana and guava ketchup. Guava-banana ketchup goes well with cassava root, grilled or roasted meats and vegetables. Add the raisins, curry powder, orange juice, vinegar, lime juice, guava juice and brown sugar, and simmer. Then try Aaron's amazing Banana & Guava ketchup recipe.
Combine the banana, remaining guava slices, sugar and orange juice with ice. Blend, pour into a tall glass and garnish with a guava slice. No matter if you are team ketchup or team vinegar, you'll find a homemade pulled pork recipe […] Ketchup, traditional partner in crime for fries, hot dogs, meatloaf, eggs and more, has long been a staple on the counters of diners and burger joints. You can cook Banana and guava ketchup using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana and guava ketchup
- It’s 1 large of banana.
- You need 3 large of guava.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of your favorite vinegar I used coconut vinegar.
- It’s 1 of water for thinning.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
In Filipino cuisine, however, there's a popular thick red sauce that also goes by the name ketchup. The Best Pineapple Guava Recipes on Yummly Guava Pineapple SmoothieRunning to the Kitchen. guava, xanthan gum, pineapple, frozen strawberries, light coconut. Cut each piece in half lengthwise; set aside.
Banana and guava ketchup instructions
- Chop the banana..
- Peel the guava. Cut the guava into half remove the seeds. Chop the guava up. Put banana and guava into pot..
- Add to a pot with 2 tablespoonfuls of water. Add honey, vinegar and salt..
- Stir this together mixing well. Mash then add a little water if needed add teaspoonful at the time. If needed. simmer 10-12 minutes..
- Now you can blend it for smooth creamy ketchup or you can have it chunky..
- Chill and refrigerate if you not using right away will keep at least 2 weeks in the refrigerator..
- Hope you enjoy!.
Place guava paste, orange juice and cinnamon in small bowl. Banana Ketchup is a condiment similar to tomato ketchup, except that this is made from bananas. Discover more about it and learn how to make it at home. Most people outside or the Philippines are not aware about it. It is a condiment made from mashed bananas.