Roasted pork with banana guava ketchup. Then try Aaron's amazing Banana & Guava ketchup recipe. Cook-along with Dad this Father's Day. Roasted whole salmon & potato salad:.
Great recipe for Banana and guava ketchup. In America there is only one popular ketchup, tomato ketchup,.. Cut the guava into half remove the seeds. You can have Roasted pork with banana guava ketchup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted pork with banana guava ketchup
- Prepare 2 lb of pork roast.
- It’s 1 cup of banana and guava ketchup, see attached recipe.
- You need 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of ground sage.
- You need 1/3 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 cup of water.
Put banana and guava into pot. Mash then add a little water if needed. Place a piece of kitchen foil in a large. Banana ketchup is commonly found in the Philippines, where they experienced a shortage of tomatoes during World War II and switched to making ketchup from bananas.
Roasted pork with banana guava ketchup instructions
- Preheat oven 375° Fahrenheit.
- Put roast in an oven safe dish. Add half a cup of water.Season with sage, parsley salt, and pepper..
- Coat the roast with ketchup. Put onions all around and on top of roast. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354036-banana-and-guava-ketchup.
- Roast in the oven uncovered for 1 hour. Add cup of water and cover roast 45 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes serve hope you enjoy!.
It is used in many of the same ways you would use tomato ketchup, including on hot dogs and hamburgers as well as grilled meat. Thin with water as needed to reach a ketchup-like consistency. Season with additional salt to taste. Whisk to combine and bring to a boil over medium high heat. When it hits a boil, remove glaze from stove and reserve ¼ cup.