Panetela de Guayaba (Panetela of Guava). Find Deals on Panetela De Guayaba in Bread & Pastries on Amazon. This tasty panetela makes an excellent snack cake, dessert or even breakfast! Today I have a wonderful and easy cake recipe for you.
It's also called bizcocho de guayaba. Cream cheese coffee cake meets tropical guava pastry in this Puerto Rican guava cake known as Panetela de Guayaba! Today I have a wonderful and easy cake recipe for you. You can cook Panetela de Guayaba (Panetela of Guava) using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Panetela de Guayaba (Panetela of Guava)
- Prepare 2 of cups all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of pkg. of guava paste.
- You need 1/2 of cup unsalted butter, room temp..
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 of tbsp. vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of cup of sugar.
In Puerto Rico it's called panetela de guayaba y queso (Guava cake with cream cheese). In Cuba they call it masa real. Panetela de Guayaba (Panetela of Guava) This is a puertorican style cake. If you like guayaba (guava) like I do you should give it a try.
Panetela de Guayaba (Panetela of Guava) instructions
- Cream butter and sugar. Add the eggs and vanilla,beat for 2 minutes. Add the flour a little at a time. Beat until is well incorporated. Divide the mix in half. On an 8×8 inch pan sprayed with oil add half of the mixture. Add the guava paste (cut in slices, not too thick, not too fine, enough to cover all the cake mix). Then add the rest of the cake mix on top of the guava. Use a rubber spatula to even the mix..
- Bake at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes. Then take out of the oven and let cool. Cut in 1"inch squares..
- Careful! The guava might be really hot. Enjoy!!.
The Best New York Cheesecake Recipe Guava Panetela La torta al caffè con crema di formaggio incontra la pasta di guava tropicale in questa torta guava portoricana conosciuta come Panetela de Guayaba! La briciola burrosa avvolge il ripieno di guava e crema di formaggio. Panetela de Guayaba. one of her many trips to the island with a small plastic tub of Puerto Rican treats and in that tub were some Panetelas de Guayaba. Ha sido uno de esos dulces que cuando lo pruebas, si te encanta la guayaba como a mí, no lo olvidas.