guava plum bar-b-que. In a small saucepan, combine the guava paste with the vinegar, rum, tomato paste, lime juice, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, ginger, scallion, garlic and water and bring to a boil. See great recipes for Crockpot Bar B Que Chicken, guava plum bar-b-que too! Sprinkle remaining crust mixture over guava paste layer, and lightly press down with the back of a fork or spatula.
Season to taste with salt and pepper. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until the sauce has. One of the hardest dishes to replicate in a modern restaurant is the native Hawaiian dish known as lau lau (rhymes with cow-cow). You can have guava plum bar-b-que using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of guava plum bar-b-que
- Prepare 14 oz of guava paste.
- It’s 1 cup of Shaoxing wine.
- Prepare 2 of black plums pit removed sliced in 8 pieces each.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of seedless not so sweet grapes cut in half I used red grapes.
The classic version showcases pork, salted butterfish and taro. A unique way to add flavor to grilled or smoked foods is with a fruit based barbecue sauces. These sauces start with a wide range of fruit products ranging from whole fruit to jams and jellies. Dutch oven, combine ribs and cold water to cover.
guava plum bar-b-que instructions
- wash fruit slice them put in a saucepan add salt cook on high for 4 minutes, add wine bring to simmer add paste to pan after breaking up the paste a bit stir for a bit get a potato masher and mash till kinda smooth cook stirring occasionally turn off heat let cool just a bit then add to blender blend till smooth add to pork.
Bring to a boil over med-high heat. This is an easy to make Bar-B-Que sauce using ingredients most people have at home. By Debi K; Devil's Steak Sauce. A brilliant steak sauce that really brings out the flavor of any type of grilled steak. It's best with eye fillet or Scotch steaks.