Sweet Yet Spicy Guava Bbq Wings. Chicken wings tossed in a sweet and spicy barbeque sauce and cooked in a Panasonic CIO are a great appetizer for football-watching parties. Frozen chicken wings are cooked to perfection in the Panasonic CIO while you quickly make a simple sauce to toss them in. Now you're ready to tailgate in.
Add lime juice, black pepper and red pepper; mix well. Meaty chicken wing drummettes in a spicy barbecue sauce. Pat chicken wings dry with paper towel and place in large bowl. You can cook Sweet Yet Spicy Guava Bbq Wings using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Yet Spicy Guava Bbq Wings
- It’s 2 lb of chicken wings.
- It’s of adobo.
- It’s 3/4 cup of guava jelly.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey bbq sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 2 dash of oil (for searing).
Place skin-side up on baking rack and spray chicken lightly with cooking spray. Sweet, spicy, and BBQ: the hat trick of chicken wings recipes. The longer you marinate these wings, the more intense the flavour is, so get your game face ready! Crispy Baked cauliflower coated in a spicy honey bbq sauce! these cauliflower wings are so good it's A few years ago I shared my cauliflower buffalo wings and ever since I've been getting tons of Remove the wings from the oven and dip them in the sweet and spicy bbq sauce and bake once.
Sweet Yet Spicy Guava Bbq Wings instructions
- Season chicken with the adobo..
- In a bowl mix the guava jelly, bbq sauce, garlic and pepper flakes..
- Sear the chiken wings to your desire crispness..
- Set oven to 350 and place the seared chicken wings on a baking dish and pour over the guava sauce, cover and bake them for an hour..
Sweet and spicy buffalo wings—this is actually our favorite thing. Imagine the taste of crowd-pleasing BBQ wings with a subtle kick of Frank's RedHot® at the end, waiting there like the flavor ninja that it is. PagesOtherBrandProduct/ServiceThe Meal MachineVideos>>> Have you tried our sweet yet spicy bbq wings?. These Sweet and Spicy BBQ Wings are finger-lickin' good… literally! 😉. What a fun way to add some serious flavor to your next party or game!