Asian Shrimp Omelet.
You can have Asian Shrimp Omelet using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asian Shrimp Omelet
- You need 1/2 pound of medium peeled shrimp, tails removed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rice vinegar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of peanut butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1/2 of guava juice.
- You need of Juice from 1/2 an orange.
- You need 2 tsp of minced/ fresh ginger.
- You need 1/4 of of a fresh jalapeño, minced.
- It’s 2 tsp of minced green onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of minced white onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of slice mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of canola oil or vegetable oil.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 1 handful of bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of corn starch.
Asian Shrimp Omelet instructions
- In a bowl, combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, peanut butter, sesame oil, jalapeño, orange juice, guava juice, ginger, honey, and [email protected]
- Stir together and pour into a Ziplock bag. Add your shrimp in the bag and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes..
- While your shrimp is marinating, slice and roughly chop the mushrooms and mince the onion..
- In a small pan over medium heat, sauté the mushroom and onions in either canola oil or vegetable oil until the onions are translucent, about 3-4 minutes..
- Remove shrimp from marinade and add it to the onion and mushroom mixture..
- Put marinade and corn starch in a small sauce pan over medium-low heat and boil until it is thick and becomes a sauce..
- In a small bowl, lightly beat eggs, then add them to medium pan over medium heat..
- Add the shrimp, mushrooms, onions, and a few tablespoons of the sauce to the eggs so the become part of the omelet..
- Let the egg mixture sit to cook, occasionally shimmying the pan to prevent from sticking, until mostly cooked. Fold omelet in half, transfer it onto a plate and serve with sauce. (If desired garnish with some chopped green onion).