Guava mint juice. This is a very refreshing drink. It is very tasty and easy to make. Guava juice benefits the human body in several ways.
Try this easy and quick mocktail recipe for a hot summer afternoon or relish it with your guests at your… Guava juice recipe with step by step photos – a recipe as well as a method on how to make guava fruit juice. Refreshing Guava Lime CocktailAnalida's Ethnic Spoon. tequila, lime, guava juice, mint. We cannot guarantee that any unpackaged products served in our stores are allergen-free because we use shared equipment to store, prepare, and serve them. You can have Guava mint juice using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Guava mint juice
- It’s 3 of chopped guava in cubes.
- Prepare Half of chopped cucumber.
- It’s 2 of big ful hand chopped mint leaves.
- It’s 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of black salt.
Customers with allergies can find ingredient. See more ideas about Guava juice, Guava, Wassabi production. mint green slime with black glitter (chocolate chips) glossy milky texture. good thwocks and spearmint and eucalyptus scented. A wide variety of guava juice concentrate powder options are available to you, such as processing type, packaging, and primary. The thoughtful combination of juicy watermelon and pulpy guava laced with lemon juice results in a stunning juice that has a unique mouth-feel.
Guava mint juice instructions
- Take a bowl add chopped guava half chopped cucumber washed mint leaves chopped ginger…
- Take a juicer jar add everthing add lemon juice and blend it. Add little water and blend it to smooth paste..
- Add 3 glass of water add black salt and blend it again so just it gets mixed everything..
- Take a big bowl and keep strainer ready. Pour this guava juice into the strainer and strain it pressing and stirring with the help of spoon..
- You can see seeds remain in the strainer and juice gets separate into it..
- Now take a juice bowl and pour juice into the serving jar and glass and serve it..
- Note – in this juice I didn't add sugar. Without sugar it's taste good. But adding it it's optional.. little sour and tangy try once!!.
Watermelon and Guava Juice. by Tarla Dalal. Guavas can be used in many dishes and make a great juice. They are, however, full of seeds that Guavas are small round or pear-shaped fruits that are soft when ripe. The white, pink, yellow or red. Guava juice is sweet nectar from fresh guavas used in popular cocktails like the Tropical Fruit The tropical guava fruit comes in different shapes and varieties.